Per property, this customized service ensures that your property title is changed or updated exactly how you want it. The Standard Deed Service is designed for:
- Adding Someone to Your Title
- Removing Someone from Your Title
- Transfering to Your Trust
- Making a Correction to Your Current Deed
- Planning Your Estate to Avoid Probate
- And more!
*Fee depends on which recording system your property is in. For help determining which system your property is in, click here.
Common Documents That We Draft:
- Trust Deeds
- Quitclaim Deeds
- Transfer on Death Deeds
- Personal Representative Deeds
- Warranty Deeds
- Special Warranty Deeds
- Assignment of Lease
Standard Deed Service
Learn how to look up which system your property is recorded in: CLICK HERE
If you're not sure, we'll refund any amounts not required for the recording fees.
- Property Research
- Drafting of Required Documents
- Coordinating Signatures
- Recording with the State of Hawaii (fees incl.)
- Electronic Delivery and Storage
Does Not Inclue:
- Land Court Petition (if required)
- Required in order to note: death, divorce, marriage, trustee change, name change, and other vital status information.
- Conveyance Tax (if applicable)