top of page

Land Court petitions are required* to update your property title after:

  • Death
  • Marriage
  • Divorce
  • Name change


The Land Court charges different filing fees for trustee and non-trustee matters. We will provide a link to pay the appropriate fee after preparing your documents (either $55 or $96).


*Applicable only to properties that are recording in the Land Court system. For help determining whether your property is in the Land Court system, click here.

Land Court Petition

Excluding Sales Tax
  • Includes:

    • Property Research
    • Drafting Petition
    • Coordinating Notarized Signatures
    • Electronic Delivery and Storage
    • Recording with the State of Hawaii (fees incl.)

    Does Not Inclue: 

    • Conveyance documents (to change ownership)
    • Filing with Land Court 
      • We will provide a link to pay the applicable fee (either $55 or $96)
Product Page: Stores Product Widget
bottom of page