top of page
  • Porter DeVries


How do I make a change to my deed/title?

HawaiiDeed drafts and records the documents necessary to transfer, update, change, correct, or plan for the succession of your property title. Our process is comprehensive, quick, and can be 100% paperless!

Our Standard Deed Service covers most situations and our team will double check your order before starting. Don't worry about making a mistake when ordering, we'll refund anything that doesn't apply to your situation. That's part of our guarantee!

Get started today: ORDER ONLINE AND SAVE!

149 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

We help people transfer their property titles every day and our process is unlike any other. You can order online at your convenience, complete our online onboarding form, sign electronically using No

How do I avoid probate? The dreaded probate...Although it really isn't that bad in most cases, probate is a court process that takes time and money which can be avoided. Option 1: Transfer on Death De

How do remote notarizations work? Although not required, we recommend signing your documents using a remote, online notary service like This ensures the fastest and most efficient proces

bottom of page